® is a white or creamy white powder that can be crystallized. It is a key derivative of starch and finds diverse applications in the market.
Risidex® is produced commercially by the hydrolysis of starch and the enzymatic process. In the food industry, it is used to control sucrose crystallization, body appearance and osmotic pressure.
It is a white crystalline powder that is free from visible specks and added colors and is odorless.Applications
- Confectionery industry: Widely used in confectionery in marmalades and jellies.
- Drink industry: Risidex® is used as sweetening agent for soft drinks and aroma enhancer in beer and wine productions.
- Bakery industry: Risidex® is also used in crisp bread to improve crispness, color and flavor.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Risidex® is also used in the manufacture of antibiotics like penicillin, ampicillin and also used in the manufacture of sorbitol, calcium gluconate etc.
- Industrial Applications: Dextrose syrups and powders are extensively used in a number of industrial applications namely adhesive building materials, chemicals manufacture, fermentation, tobacco and leather.
In keeping with industry standards, Risidex® is packed in High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) bags of 50 kgs capacity.
Alternatively, Risidex is also available in 25 kg paper bags or HDPE Bags for special purposes like export.Storage
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture.