Machinel has been promoting various formats of digital assets for leading advertisers and publishers across North America, UK and Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. The most popular digital assets promoted by Machintel include whitepapers, webinars, eBooks, research reports and case studies.
Digital asset promotion is an effective method for marketers to expand their reach. Advertisers and publishers contract Machintel to promote their content through Machintel's email creatives, newsletters, network of content clusters and communities; and through phone opt-ins.
• Content marketing remains a top priority for marketers in 2012-13
• 9 out of 10 organizations market with content marketing
• On average, B2B marketers employ eight different content marketing tactics to achieve their goals.
• Marketers, on average, spend over a quarter of their marketing budget on content marketing
• 61% B2B IT Marketers use whitepapers as a mode of customer insights
• 49% of the B2B IT Marketers use webinars, webcasts and podcasts as a lead generation tool
• White Papers: 19% Increase since 2011
• Blogs: 45% increase
• Case studies: 32% increase
• Videos: 36% increase
• Webinars/webcasts: 25% increase
Rising confidence in the effectiveness of content marketing seems to be spurring marketers to dedicate increasing budget allocations to this strategy. According to a study by the Content Marketing Institute, on average, 60% of respondents indicate that they plan to increase their content marketing budget over the next 12 months.Outsourcing the Content Marketing
As content marketing budgets increase, so too does the percentage of companies that outsource. Last year, only 55% of marketers used outsourcing in some capacity. This year, 62% of B2B marketers use a mix of insourced and outsourced content.
Founded in 1999, Machintel is one of the world's most innovative online marketing and digital media companies. Clients count on us to be the best source of customer acquisition at scale.