100% shrink-free crack filler for cracks up to 10 mm
One-time ready to use, crack filler for all plastered surfaces for internal & external cracks up to 10 mm width & depth that prevents water leakage through cracks. It does not shrink after curing, dries fast & bonds strongly to cementitious substrates.
Dr. Fixit Crack-X Shrink-free is composed of quality polymers, select fillers & additives. It is fast drying and flexible, lightweight, putty-like material used for filling cracks in plastered surfaces. It is 100% shrink-free, water-resistant after drying & bonds strongly to cementitious substrates
Areas of Application:
Features & Benefits:
- Internal & external surface cracks on plaster up to 10 mm width.
Precautions & limitations:
- Shrinkage– Non-shrink even after curing, prevents from cohesive & adhesive failure on exposure.
- Application– Applied as one-time filling (does not require second time application, as required in other acrylic sealants).
- User-friendly– One pack, very soft paste, easily applicable by fingers or putty knife.
- Sagging– Non-sag nature helps in filling of vertical & overhead cracks.
- Sanding– No sanding is required.
- Staining– Does not migrate any liquid component into concrete surface thus prevents staining.
- Adhesion– Excellent adhesion to cementitious surfaces prevents water leakages through the cracks.
- Durability– UV & weather resistance properties increase the life expectancy of the surface.
- Paintability– Easily paintable after 5-6 hours of application.
- Non-toxic- It is non-toxic hence user-friendly
Health & Safety Precautions:
- Not for cracks in POP or painter’s putty.
- Not recommended to use under the rain.
- Not meant for structural cracks in concrete, slab, construction joints.
- Jet or Power washing on walls not advisable prior to application.
- During application below 10°C, drying time will be delayed.
- Container to be tightly closed after application.
- If filler compound becomes too dry, add potable water in the ratio of 1 teaspoon in 250 ml of Dr. Fixit Crack-X Shrink-free.
- As with all chemical products, caution should always be exercised.
- Protective clothing, such as gloves and goggles, should be worn (see packaging for specific instructions).
- Treat any contact to the skin or eyes with fresh water immediately.
- Should any of the products be accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting but call for medical assistance
- Ensure the container is available for the medical attendant to examine any relevant instructions and contents details. reseal all containers after use and ensure a product is stored as instructed on the safety section of the labeling.