Single component non-sag polyurethane sealant
High-performance sealants for effective sealing of moving and construction joints as well as joints between various types of construction materials.
Used in sealing of expansion and construction joints as well as joints between different construction materials in high-rise buildings, basements, floorings, Sealing joints in between precast concrete panels, sealing joints in between tiles, bricks, and marble etc.Areas of Application:
Features and Benefits:
- Depends on the size of the joints.
- Reduces the failure due to heterogeneity while imperfect mixing
- Cures by absorption of moisture from the air, (no external curing is required) at ambient temperature with humidity
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, brickwork, painted wood, glass, glazed surfaces, aluminum, stainless steel, steel & plastic like polyester & PVC, benefits the variety of application & hermatic sealing
- Does not sag or flow down in the joint