Any feed, fodder is good for animals when they relish it, remain healthy, breed, and produce milk. Animals are the best mirrors to choose the type and quality of feed and fodder.It is an art to compute a ration for milk producing animals depending upon the locally available resources. A qualified and experienced veterinarian can guide you in the formulation of the suitable ration.
Animals once adapted to particular feed takes some time (10 –15 days) to switch over to another type of feed.
Animals are the creatures of habit, whatever habit you create (e.g. giving concentrate at the time of Milking or concentrate soaked in water overnight) they will adapt to it. Find the best suitable method that is acceptable to your animals.
Chaff cutter is used mainly by Farmers to feed cattle to their animals. NGO’s, Co-operative Societies, Farmer Associations, Co-operative Dairy, Dairy Farming for feeding animals. The cut chaff/fodder are very easy to eat by animals and gives the good quantum of milk to the animal owner.
- Two Cutting Bladed with Sharp Edges
- Available in Electrical Version in single phase connection.
- It cuts Green Fodder & Dried Fodder, soft branches of the tree for making compost fertilizer.
- Normal Cleaning of machine gives better Cutting output
- Gear Box operated for smooth running of blades for cutting.
- Installation is very easy to operate
- Operating Manual will be available with the machine or CD Presentation Manual available on demand an extra Cost.
- Std. Accessories - Extra toolkits with V-Belt sets.