EMPLOYEE TALENT ASSESSMENT
Employee Talent Assessment is a process that ensures that your business has the right people in the right jobs at the right time to achieve your expected results. This helps organizations understand their current state, forecast talent gaps, take the necessary steps to close those gaps and at the same time ensure the right development and utilization of individuals in an organization.
- Practice evaluative growth model
- Align human capital needs with business strategy
- Clarify current and future roles and responsibilities
- Focus training, development and recruitment efforts
- Ensure knowledge transfer across multigenerational workforce
- Maximize the contribution of every employee
In a time where creative growth and technological advancements are critical factors for ensuring success in business, companies are becoming more aware of the importance of attracting and retaining talent. Talent management, over the next few years, will become one of the most difficult tasks for an organization as fewer workers with the right skill sets are entering the job market.
Developing an effective talent management strategy is the first step towards making sure that your business can respond to challenges like: preparing for the emerging talent crisis, cultivating the skill sets of your current workforce, and retaining highly talented employees by protecting them from competitors.