Keep Your Files Safe At The Source & Beyond, Continuously.Why Endpoint Data Protection Helps You
By backing up your data continuously, you’re taking a precaution to ensure your corporate files don’t vanish (by accident or intentionally). To that end, data backup to cloud servers may be effective, but transmitting enterprise files from your devices (endpoints) to the cloud creates an opportunity for data loss, leakage or theft while in transit and while stored in the cloud.
When you don’t secure data at the source, your information becomes vulnerable.Securing Files At The Source, Protecting Them To The End
When you’re backing up files on a cloud server, file encryption typically takes place on the cloud. This means anyone interested in siphoning your data just has to position themselves between your endpoints and the cloud server to gain access to your unsecured files in transit or, they just have to compromise the cloud provider (which keeps happening on regular basis).
With Vaultize’s Vault KNOX security, you’re capable of securing your data at the source with military-grade encryption (AES256). Additionally, sophisticated SSL and OAuth technologies ensure your data stays secure en-route. Then, once inside the cloud / server, another layer of protection is added onto the already encrypted data.
Protecting data at the source, in motion and at rest results in the continuous data protection necessary to ensure complete enterprise file security.The Beauty Of Backup
With your files safely secured and backed up to any of Vaultize’s flexible deployment options (public cloud, private cloud or on-premise), you can rest easy, knowing that if one of your computers crashes or files get deleted your data can be restored quickly and easily.
Vaultize facilitates policy-based backup of data on users’ endpoints, performs efficient versioning of files (using content-aware deduplication) and provides multiple ways to self-restore (including a "time machine"). This includes backup of open files and large-size files (like Outlook PST). With content-aware de-duplication of files at the source, you’ll end up transferring less data, thus using less bandwidth and storage space in the process. For roaming user devices the backup can be performed without the need of VPN because of Vault KNOX technology. Endpoint Data Protection Features & Benefits
- Efficient endpoint backup over WAN without the need of VPN (at-source encryption)
- Smart de-duplication saves up to 90 percent bandwidth and storage
- Powerful “exclude” and “include” file / folder filters
- Flexible schedules - continuous, periodic or calendar-based
- Web and mobile access to files and versions
- Ability to self-restore a version, a folder or a point in time in copy ("time machine")
- Support for open files (including Outlook PST)
- Ability to track the IP addresses and geo-locations of every device
- Reports, alerts and notifications for violations
- Complete audit trail of all activities
- Flexible & powerful policies for versioning, data retention and data disposal