Standardised – assembliesProven Design
Crab fitted with time tested Crab Trolley, CT/LT drives.Crane Kits available
Saving on transportation of structural parts.Standard Range
0.5 T, 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T, 7.5T, 10T, 12.5T, 15T, 20T, 25T, 30T, 40T(Single /double GirderRailmounted / underslung)
1) Crane weight and wheel loads are approx. Values given to evaluate size of supporting structure.
2) Pendent push button is suspended from Hoist / crab.
3) Hook approach: a) Hook position is assumed at center of rope drum
b) Dimensions given are without consideration of DSL and its location
4) A. C. Disc brakes are provided for all motors
5) For SG - EOT Hoist with Electric Trolley will be supplied. For DG - EOT Hoist with crab assembly will be supplied.
6) Dimensions E & F will change for higher lifts.
7) For every fraction of spans above the specified span Dimensions of nearest higher span shall be applicable.
8) Cranes can be offered to suit higher size of runway rails on request.
9) Data tolerance + 10%
10) For SG - EOT Diameter of long travel wheel is 150 and 250 for cranes upto 3Tx12 mtrs. and 5Tx3 mtrs to 10T x 12 mtrs. respectively.
11) (L) Lift on crane = Height of Rail (R) + C - K Specification:
''cranes are manufactured from best quality material available . Workmanship is the high quality to the best standard
and finish with good engineering workshop practices and provided for all important components.
Cranes are designed and manufactured in accordance to IS 3177 \IS 807. Design of the crane structure as well s components/parts of the cranes shell confirm to class-II duty of the above code.
Bridge - It is as per IS 807/IS 3177/IS800.
These are standard I beams of M.S. rolled steel sections bolted to end carriages.End Carriages
- Box type in construction & fabricated from rolled section.L.T. Wheels
- Two nos. straight type, En8 forged steel ,double flanged LT wheels are provided in each of the two end carriages. These wheels are supported on steel axels. For under slung cranes S.G.I tapered type single flanged wheels are provided.Pinion/Axle
- Made from En9, heat treated carbon alloy steel.Gears -
They are as per IS 4460 , made from EN 8 and are supported on ball bearings.Bearings
- Heavy duty sealed ball bearing are used thus regular lubrication is eliminated . Two ball bearing are provided in each wheel for smooth running.Hook-
It is as per IS 8610 / IS 3815. Made from forged steel - C20, C30 or equivalent. It is collar or shark type in construction with safety latch.Brakes
- Brakes are heavy duty A. C. electromagnetic disc type. D. C. brakes can also be provided on request.Control Panel
- Mounted on hoist, sheet metal clad in totally enclosed construction with IP-55 Protection. It consists of control transformer, isolator, master contactor for mains ON/OFF; MCB''s, contactors and overload relays for all motors.Pendant
- Consists of push buttons housed in dust proof housing and suspended from hoist. Wire rope is provided to prevent pull on pendant cables.Safety
- Electrical interlocking is provided to avoid accidental simultaneous motions of crane due to activation of multiple push button at the same time
- 0.5 to 50T chain pulley blocks
- 0.5 to 10T chain electric hoists
- 0.5 to 15 T wire rope hoists
- manual & electric trolleys