ATMAN supplies wide range of leading-brand equipment & components that are ideally suited to processing applications within the industry, such as the dairy, food , beverage, pharma, Chemical, oil and industrial sectors. The components are mainly used for
- Systems, lines or plants
- Expansions, upgrades, modifications, extensions or replacements parts for preventive maintenance
- Although most of our plant components are used in project work, we regard it as an important service to provide you directly with the components you need.
Due to large volume of project purchase, we get best discount for equipments & components
The highly efficient pumps supplied by us provide precision pumping for all kinds of fluids with different viscosities, and the desired functionality for gentle and cost-effective production.
- Centrifugal pumps for standard and heavy-duty applications
- Rotary lobe pumps
- Liquid ring pumps
- Non-sanitary pumps for media
- Hot-water pumps
- Vacuum pumps
Brief descriptions of the main types of sanitary pump are given below.
- Centrifugal pumps – the premium pumps and standard duty pumps in this range are excellent for moving product through a system gently and efficiently. For special applications, we offer multi-stage, high-pressure, self-priming, and high-purity water pumps.
- Rotary lobe pumps – the optimum solution for ultra-clean processes. They incorporate a universal mounting and provide highly efficient pumping of liquids over a wide range of viscosity. With their efficient, front-loading primary seal options and unique self-cleaning rotor retention device, these pumps offer maximum hygiene integrity.
- Liquid ring pumps – provide a number of options for pumping liquids containing gases. The liquid ring is self-priming when at least half filled with liquid, enabling it to pump from a suction line partly filled with air, thus making these pumps ideal as return pumps in CIP systems.
All pumps tolerate CIP for optimal hygiene and minimal downtime, undergo low wear and tear, and ensure easy low-cost maintenance.
This category of plant components comprises those units that are required to integrate the key components, valves and pumps of diverse processing modules, systems and lines.
- Installation material- fittings, bends, tees, reducers, tubing, pipe supports
- Tank equipment- manhole covers, agitators, sight glasses, sampling valves, tank legs
- Cleaning equipment- spray balls, rotary spray balls, rotary jet heads
- Steam accessories- steam filters, separators and traps
- Other typical components- air accessories, filters, hoses, pipe holders, unions, etc.
Integration components must comply with the same stringent quality standards as the equipment they join together.
It is important that products are uniform, especially in regard to material quality, wall thickness, problem-free welding, tolerances and surface finish. Various options in addition to standard rubber seals include nitrile, fluorine and ethylene rubber. Typical standards followed include SMS, ISO, BS, IDF and DIN.