ESAB 400i CC/CV with Warrior Feed
WARRIOR™ 400i/500i CC/CV power sourceFeatures
• Multi-Process – including MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, Live TIG and Arc Gouging gives you the flexibility at work:
- Flux-Cored and Solid wire, 0.8 -1.6 mm.
- Carbon Arc Gouging up to 9.5 mm (3/8 in.).
- 6010 (cellulosic) capability.
• High Duty cycle – For long runs and various applications giving high productivity.
• Durable and rugged – IP23 rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environment.
• Easy to use – Simple and clear user interface for everyone to get started quickly.
• Robust and ergonomic handles – Also for mechanical lifting.
• Sun friendly display – easy to read outdoor.
• Inverter technology – Smaller, lighter and less energy cost, gives you value for money.
• Generator compatible – For flexible use in different job sites.
• Automatic Hot Start/Variable Arc Control – To support your different demands.
• Wide input voltage range to support regional requirementsMain Controls
• Power On/Off
• Digital Volt/Amp Meter
• VRD LED
• Over Temperature LED
• Output Voltage / Current Control
• Welding Process Selector
• Stick Mode Selector
• Inductance/Arc Force Control
• Wire feeder control connector
• Resettable Circuit Breaker
• Output Power Connectors
| Item Code || ELE0155 |
| Delivery Time || 3-5 DAYS |
| Packaging Details || Box Packing |