A fire pump is a part of a fire sprinkler system's water supply and can be powered by electric, diesel or steam. The pump intake is either connected to the public underground water supply piping, or a static water source (e.g., tank, reservoir, lake). The pump provides water flow at a higher pressure to the sprinkler system risers and hose standpipes. A fire pump is tested and listed for its use specifically for fire service (by a third‐party testing and listing agency if required) APPLICATION
• Petroleum, Oil and gas,
• Refineries, various depots/terminals and Installation
• various offshore Installations.
• Hotels, Shopping and Housing complexes all over the country.
• Commercial Complexes
• High rise Buildings
• Airports and ports
• Oil and Gas on shore and off shore platforms
• Power stations and transformer stations
• Petroleum and petrochemical complexes
• Manufacturing and Chemical Industry
| Port Of Dispatch || ahmedabad |
| Packaging Details || export worthy |