The unit consist of two pipe emerging out from common manifold along with a venturimeter & orifice meter, tapping are provided to measure pressure differences which are connected to differential manometer. A flow regulating valve is provided at the down speed stream of pipe. A measuring tank is provided to collect the flow. The actual flow rate can be measure are both meters calibrated.
A) Two pipes emerging out from a common manifold with a orifice meter.
B) Each line is provided with flow control valve for setting of differential flow rates.
C) Pressure of different pipe lines are connected.
D) Flow control valve at the end of each line assures for full running of pipe.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:-
1) Calibration of venturimeter.
2) Calibration of orifice meter.
1) Measuring tank & stop watch.
2) Basic piping-1”
3) Orificemeter & venturimeter
4) Differential manometer.
5) Flow control valve.
6) Measuring tank – 400 x 300 x 300mm
7) sump tank – 900 x 400 x400 mm.
1) Suitable Water supply
2) Suitable floor space of 1.5 m.* 2 m.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1