1. Our LPG stoves are energy saving, having high thermal efficiency of minimum 68% and are manufactured as per IS:4246. As per studies the High thermal efficient LPG stoves save LPG .
2. Manufacturers are authorized by BIS under a special amendment to their license.
3. Internal Quality checks are done by the manufactures ,in addition to this random checks are performed by IOC official also. This type of quality checks are missing in open market.
4. Copy of internal Quality control certificate as per BIS guidelines is included in each and every package of stove.
5. 3-year warranty period.
6. After sales service is available at distributor end only
Indane is today one of the largest packed-LPG brands in the world. Indian Oil pioneered the launch of LPG in India in the 1970s and transformed the lives of millions of people with the introduction of the clean, efficient and safe cooking fuel. LPG also led to a substantial improvement in the health of women in rural areas by replacing smoky and unhealthy chullahs with Indane. It is today a fuel synonymous with safety, reliability and convenience.
LPG is a blend of Butane and Propane readily liquefied under moderate pressure. LPG vapour is heavier than air; thus it normally settles down in low-lying places. Since LPG has only a faint scent, a mercaptan odorant is added to help in its detection. In the event of an LPG leak, the vapourisation of liquid cools the atmosphere and condenses the water vapour contained in it to form a whitish fog, which is easy to observe. LPG in fairly large concentrations displaces oxygen leading to a nauseous or suffocating feeling.
Suraksha LPG hose, flame retardant aprons and energy efficient Green Label stoves are recommended to enhance safety measures while using LPG as fuel.