Product Details :
Features of FOX-Sort Allocation Computer
- Baggage Sortation based on:
- Passenger Destination
- Passenger travel class
- Flight Type ( Code share, Transfer, etc )
- High Availability – Redundant configuration (Hot, warm or cold standby)
- Multi Language System – English, French or any other as per clients requirement
- Multi Lingual screens and
- Multi lingual help for all screens.
- Remote support for running SAC using VPN connectivity.
- Different user based profiles for Administrator, SAC operator and Guest.
- Displays Displays the online system status based on the communication between SAC and its partner systems like Bag Message Server (SITA), MIS, Sorter PLC, BHS PLC, etc.
- Displays the statistics and status of the messages (received, pending, processed, error) transferred between SAC and its partner systems.
• Seasonal Sort Plan
- User can create the destination wise, flight wise and passenger travel class wise sort plan for the entire season.
- User can also modify and activate Seasonal sort plan.
- One Hundred such seasonal sort plans can be maintained.
- Import the seasonal plan from MS Excel and export the seasonal sort plan to MS Excel
• Daily Sort Plan
- It is used to maintain daily destination wise, flight wise and passenger travel class wise sort plan.
- Shows all the flights scheduled for yesterday, today and next two days.
- Daily sort plan for today and next two days can be automatically derived from seasonal sort plan.
- Automatic out feed allocation is done by matching the flight information received from MIS and the flight information in active seasonal sort plan. This feature can be turned on or off based on user’s requirement.
- User can edit the daily sort plan to add, edit, delete the flight or the chute allocated to the flight.
• Chronograms Management
- Create, update, activate, and deactivate default chronogram to calculate open and close time of the flight.
- Used to determine early and late bags.
• Alarms / Warnings
- Lists all the alarms and warnings raised by various SAC components or SAC interfaces for the selected period.
- Automatic resolution of alarms and warning when alarming condition goes away.