FRAC Tanks are manufactured in India to meet the conditions encountered in the Oil and Gas industry. The unique V bottom floor design gives the operator easier cleaning and maintenance of the tanks. Manufactured with 6mm Plates for the floor, Frac tanks are supported with the strongest undercarriage when compared with normal Frac tanks available in the market. The non-corrugated Side walls smooth finish to avoid overlapping of Mud waste.
L Frac tanks come in 250 BBL & 500 BBL capacity. Custom manufacture Frac tanks based on customer specific requirements are also undertaken to suit site operations. We are also Mini Frac tanks manufacturer in India and our tanks boasts a wide array of safety features including a safety side stairway, nonslip materials on all climbable surfaces and “safety yellow” rails and catwalks for high visibility.
We have an abundant stock of FRAC tanks which can be easily used by a variety of industries starting from bulk water storage to oil, chemicals, and so on. Also, if you belong to any industry like refinery, environmental organizations, agricultural establishments etc., the advanced technologies of FRAC tank makes it perfect for every purpose. Features:
- Portatable and easy to install in the required location
- Enables you to increase your storage needs at short notice when you need it most
- Axle-mounted, therefore no need for a crane to place in location
- Circulation lines to ensure fluid is kept homogenous at all times
- Ideal for plant use
- Structure is strong and durable
- V bottom offers easy cleanout
- Modern designs are available
- Easy to use
- Structure is simple
- Resistant to corrosion
- Resistant to weather
- All Frac Tanks are coated with a Coretrax HP (High Performance) epoxy resin and are therefore ideal for storing all types of brines, diesel, OBM, WBM and various other fluids.