About the Company
Legal Status of FirmLimited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)
Nature of BusinessService Provider
IndiaMART Member SinceNov 2015
For last 58 years, we have always remained contemporary, and evolved with time. In 2016, V-Trans introduced yet another major brand overhaul after the previous such exercise in the year 2000 to enforce our strong present state, to invigorate the values of our glorious past, and to build better future.The new Brand Logo of V-Trans embodies the evolving customer expectations to stay with time, and reflects our future-readiness. All tied together with an undying quest for Driving Excellence.
In 1962 when Kutch suffered from frequent droughts, Shri K. K. Shah was made the President of Central Drought Relief Committee, Kutch. He helped to arrange fodder for cattle and sustenance for the affected people, thus saving the lives of thousands of cattle and deprived people. His excellent work was appreciated and he was felicitated by leaders like the then Governor of Gujarat, Chief Minister, Gujarat Revenue Minister and others including social organizations.
He also pioneered cloud seeding programs in his hometown, way back then.
Later when Kutch came under the onslaught of floods and cyclones, Group V-Trans came to the aid by offering free transportation of relief materials from Mumbai to Gujarat. Again during the earthquake in 2001, we realized our responsibility by offering more than 100 trucks to transport relief materials to Kutch.
- Significant contributions have been made towards a residential home for the underprivileged at Kutch.
- Health is another area close to our hearts. Considerable contributions have been made towards a heart foundation, sanatorium and other health projects in Gujarat.
- Last year alone V-Trans made considerable contributions to the School of Human Genetics and Population Health towards preventing diseases and deformity in the perspective of modern genetics, and Shri Arvindo Institute of Applied Scientific Research Trust towards spreading awareness and eradication of Thalassemia.
- Our Promoters have a soft heart that extends to humans and animals alike. We regularly make significant contributions to several welfare bodies who are involved in doing yeoman service to humans and other living entities such as Shri Patri Mumbai Mahajan, Shri Patri Sarvoday Samaj, Shri Kutchi Jain Seva Samaj, Sightsavers, Shree Vachhraj Dada Jeevdaya Gaow Seva Trust, Shri Patri Jain Bhojanshala, Shree Kutch Mundra Panjarapole and Gaushala, Om Shri Jivdaya Kendra to name a prominent few.
- Yet another noble cause the Management of V-Trans has attached itself is to Shree Bidada Sarvodaya Trust through regular support and free carriage of all their hospital needs.
- In 1992, we sponsored a medical camp in Bidada. Recently, in 2013, we also donated an entire wing meant for their resident doctors' quarters in the hospital complex to the tune of 71 lakhs.
- Fully Air Conditioned and Computerized Panchayat Ghar at Patri Village: Taking around 6 months to construct, the Panchayat Ghar is fully Air Conditioned and Computerized and equipped with all the latest office equipments. It has become one of the first Panchayat offices with a true corporate look and is the first such Panchayat office in the whole of Gujarat and perhaps in India. Named after our founder Shri K. K. Shah this Panchayat Ghar was inaugurated by State Minister ,Gujarat, Mr. Vasan Ahir.