High Pressure compressed air filters of the GH series are suitable for all industrial compressed air treatment applications up to 350 bar. They provide the following benefits:
- Optimized flow rates and compact filter housing: GH series filters need less installation space and at are more cost effective than standard filters with comparable performance.
- Improved housing design with double-O-ring sealing: The filter housing is easier to handle and the second O-ring ensures that less contamination enters the housing thread. The result is an increased filter life span and GH series filters at the same time are very easy to maintan and service.
- Threaded rod element element fixing: The filter element is safely fixed even during phases increased pressure pulsation. This means a high level of safety for the downstream application since the risk that an element tears off is extremely low.
- Pleated elements: Pleated elements provide a filtration surface that is up to 4 times bigger than the surface of normal wrapped elements. This provides GH series high pressure filters with a high separation performance and a very low pressure drop at the same time. GH series filters are therefore very cost efficient. GH series high pressure filters are available with 4 different element grades:
- - V grade coarse particle filter elements with an efficiency of 99,99% (3µm)
- - ZP grade general purpose filter elements with an efficiency of 99,9999 (1µm)
- - XP grade oil removal filter elements with an efficiency of 99,99999 (0,01µm)
- - A grade activated carbon filter elements - total residual oil content less than 0,003mg/m³
Scope of supply: complete filter including filter element and manual drain. As an option filters are also available without drain. All filter sizes offer connectors for the installation of calibrated differential pressure gauges.Available accessories:
- - Differential pressure gauge
- - Differential pressure gauge with reed contact
- - High pressure electronic time controlled condensate drain