GP Silicone Sealant is a cost effective, general purpose, acetic cure formulation offering long term durability in a range of general sealing and general glazing applications. It may be used to glaze, seal and fill joints on: Windows Skylights Signs Internal/external fixtures and fittings Doors etc. FEATURES
• Superior clarity.
• Easy to use – one part, no mixing required. Can be dispensed with an ordinary caulking gun.
• Cures to a strong, flexible seal capable of withstanding movement in and around the joint.
• Acetic Cure; Fast Cure.
• Can be applied in any season.
• Excellent resistance to weathering, UV light, vibration, moisture, ozone, temperature extremes, airborne pollutants, cleaning detergents and many solvents.
• Non-slumping; can be used in vertical and overhead joints.
• Choice of colors: Clear, White, Gray, Dark Gray, Bronze, Black, Aluminum. (Due to variations in local demand certain colors may not be held in stock in all countries. Please refer to Dow Corning for color availability and lead times.) 3. SUITABLE FOR SEALING
• Glass • Aluminum • Painted Surfaces • Ceramics •Fiberglass • Non-oily Wood etc. NOTE: Refer to Sections 4, 8 and 9 prior to use.