· Guava has an incredibly high content of vitamin C. In fact, one guava fruit contains four times more vitamin C than an average-sized orange; and ten times more vitamin A than a lemon!
· Guava is an excellent source of fiber, almost 70 times more fiber than can be found in an orange! Other key nutrients are vitamins B2 and E, calcium, copper, folate, iron, manganese, phosphorus and potassium.
· Antioxidant: The high content of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) in guava makes it a powerhouse in combating free radicals and oxidation that are key enemies that cause many degenerative diseases.
· Cancer: The anti-oxidant virtue in guavas is believed to help reduce the risk of cancers of the stomach, esophagus, larynx, oral cavity and pancreas.
· Cholesterol: The vitamin C in guava makes absorption of vitamin E much more effective in reducing the oxidation of the LDL cholesterol and increasing the (good) HDL cholesterol
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1