Graphology is the study and analysis of handwriting, especially in relation to human psychology. The muscular movements involved in writing are controlled by the central nervous system. The movements and corresponding levels of muscular tension in writing are mostly outside of conscious control. Emotion, mental state, and biomechanical factors such as muscle stiffness and elasticity are reflected in a person''s handwriting.The waywe learn to write in school is standard. By the time we grow up, we choose to do things differently then the teacher taught us. That is why every single person''s individual handwriting is different and it reflects what is unique about them. Just like the fingerprints, handwriting of each individual is unique in itself. Fingerprints identify the physical body whereas the handwriting reveals personality traits of the person.
There are said to be more than 2,000 variables in handwriting. Some of these elements are basic to the very nature of the writer and chosen unconsciously. On the other hand, some are more superficial and can change with circumstances. Slant and size are the most common factors which change with mood. For example, if you are excited or angry, your writing is more likely to grow in size and slant more to the right. If you are sad, depressed, or concentrating, your writing probably shrinks and slants upright.
Using Handwriting Analysis, the human psyche can be better understood.The strength and hidden potentials are revealed. You may have known someone for years, yet what you know about the person is based upon your perception of him/her person. Handwriting can instantly reveal what the true personality of that person is. It reveals a lot be it leadership ability, enthusiasm, creativity, imagination, drive, trustworthiness to name a few.
Graphology is generally considered both an art and a science. The scientific part comes from measuring many aspects of the handwriting. The art of Graphology is in the interpretation of the measurements and other, more intuitive, assessments of the overall writing picture.Handwriting analysis is…
- helping individuals to discover their true self,
- helping couples to understand and make strong n long lasting relationship,
- helping parents to know the weakness and hidden talents of their child,
- helping corporates to get right candidate and make a strong team to give excellent results.
- Handwriting can provide an accurate picture of the core personality of the writer in general. Sometimes it is also possible to obtain some remarkably specific insights. The graphologist cannot tell age, , race, religion, or which hand the writer uses.