Feeding fodder is good for animals when they relish it, remain healthy, breed, and produce milk. Animals are the best mirrors to choose the type and quality of feed and fodder. Mostly Green and Dried fodder are used for feeding animals.
It is an art to compute a ration for milk producing animals depending upon the locally available resources. A qualified and experienced veterinarian can guide you in the formulation of a suitable ration.
Animals once adapted to particular feed takes some time (10 –15 days) to switch over to another type of feed.
Animals are the creatures of habit, whatever habit you create (e.g. giving concentrate at the time of Milking or concentrate soaked in water overnight) they will adapt to it. Find the best suitable method that is acceptable to your animals.
Heavy Duty Chaff cutters are used mainly by Farmers with having more no. of animals like 50, 100, 200 nos. to feed cattle to their animals. Even Gaushalas, Co-operative Societies, Farmer Associations, Co-operative Dairy, Dairy Farming also uses this machine for feeding animals for bulk qty. The cut chaff/fodder are very easy to eat by animals and gives the good quantum of milk to the animal owner.
- It cuts Green Fodder & Dried Fodder, soft branches of the tree for making compost fertilizer.
- Normal Cleaning of machine gives better Cutting output
- Gear Box Operated and Fully Automatic with Blower type system
- Easy to installation
- Easy to operate
- Four Cutting Bladed with sharp Edges with tampered treatment.
- Available in Electrical Version in Three phase connection or Diesel Engine Operated or Tractor Operated.
- Operating Manual will be available with the machine or CD Presentation Manual available on demand an extra Cost.
- Std. Accessories - Extra toolkits with V-Belt sets.