All Liquid & Gas boosters installed in K.Mass Test Benches and Power Packs are Air Driven. Beside this, the Gas Air Booster also requires a minimum Pre-Charged Air Supply which is further boosted to higher pressures. Hence, two of the pre-requisites required at site for installing a Valve Test Bench or a Power Pack are
• Low Pressure Instrument Air Supply for Drive Air to feed to one or both the boosters
• High Pressure Air Supply for Pre-Charged Air to feed to the Gas Booster
For client's who do not have the above pre-requisites available at site / proposed location of the Test Bench or Power Pack, K.Mass designs and manufactures a High Pressure Air Supply System to cater to these requirements of the Liquid & Gas Boosters.
The High Pressure Air Supply System is available as an Independent system as well as an Optional Accessory to any of the K.Mass Valve Test Benches or Power Packs.
• An Compressor with a maximum output pressure of 30-40 bar
• Pressure Limit Switch installed on the Compressor
• DOL Starter complete with Electricals installed on the Compressor
• A High Pressure Air Receiver of 500 liters capacity rated for 30-40 bar pressure
• A Low Pressure Air Receiver of 300 liters rated for 15 bar pressure
• Accessories like Relief Valve, Non Return Valve Drain Valve & Pressure on both the Receivers
• A Pressure reducing valve for Reducing HP Air to LP Air to 10 bar
• An Auto Drain Valve on the Low Pressure Receiver
• Isolation Valves for Outlets on both Receivers
• Hoses for Interconnection between Receivers & Test Bench
• A skid frame for the system fabricated from Carbon Steel with continuous weld construction to form a rigid structure.
• Eyebolts for lifting the unit.
The 30-40 Bar Pressure generated by the above system is sourced to the Gas Air Booster in the Test Bench as Pre-charged. Also this 30-40 bar pressure is reduced using a PRV to 10-15 bar & sourced to both; the Gas Air Booster & the Air Hydro Pump as Drive Air.
• An Compressor with a maximum output pressure of 70 bar with
• A High Pressure Air Receiver of 500 liters capacity rated for 70 bar pressure with the above compressor
• An Air Dryer coupled with the System
Floated in early 2001, K.Mass is a company promoted by technocrats & professionals with exceptional track record in the field of Production, marketing & servicing of flow control equipment in India and abroad. With a field experience totaling above 108 years, these professionals have lots of achievements and rewards to their credit.
Revolutionizing the industry in Flow Control Equipment & Services, K.Mass comprises of the following divisions; -
"Production" - The Manufacturing Division
Being our prime area of activity and enjoying the Reputation of a Veteran leader in Valve Test Equipment, this division of K.Mass Manufactures a wide range of 'Standard' as well as 'Customized' Pressure / Vacuum Valve Test Equipments.
The Test Equipment is manufactured primarily for Hydraulic and / or Pneumatic testing of all types of Safety Relief Valves, Control Valves, Conventional Valves, Mechanical Seals, Hydraulic Cylinders, Castings / Hollow Forgings and Pressure system assemblies.
• We also manufacture a wide range of Small Size Valves. This range includes Safety Valves, Excess Flow Check Valves, Ball Valves, Instrument Valves, Block & Bleed Valves, and Back Pressure Regulators.
"MARC" - Maintenance and Refurbishment Centre for Valves
This division handles "Maintenance, Re-calibration and Refurbishment" of all types of Valves, Actuators and allied flow control equipment. We recondition all makes & types of Safety, Conventional, Control valves and actuators to proper code requirements and OEM specifications.
To support our endeavor of sharing our in-depth experience & knowledge on Valve Maintenance, our "Marc" has joined hands with many in India and abroad. This division of K.Mass also provides Expertise & Consultancy Services to others who aspire to establish maintenance & Refurbishment facilities for Valves catering to the needs of the industry in their region.
"MSD" - The Marketing & Sales Division
Our "Marketing & Sales Division" owns its own offices in Baroda and Ahmedabad. We also operate a liaison office in Bombay and Delhi. This team has a number of achievements to its credits. Their contacts are, beyond doubts, amongst the best in the region.
Currently, this division represents/markets the products of a number of reputed brands like Sprague, Resato, Italcontrol, Swagelok, Parker and many more. Besides, we are always on the lookout for new business affiliations to prop up our aspiration of catering to the ever increasing demand of the Process industry.
We also have a liaison office in Dubai, which offers similar services, & support in the Middle East region.
Working on pre-established targets, our MSD can offer services to the satisfaction of any international company.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price