Gokulam Interdesign team can assist you with designing and completing your interior work to your choice and budget.
Interdesign team consist of creative designers and Engineers to provide ergonomic , space saving and cost effective designs.
Based on your requirements and budget, we provide a sketch along with the estimate for your approval.
You will be presented with couple of designs to choose from.
Our team of highly skilled artisans under the supervision of experienced engineers execute the work for you.
Bulk purchase of materials direct from the manufacturers, at project supply prices, ensures cost effectiveness for you.
Only the best quality materials are used to meet your requirement and budget.
Please submit your interiors enquiry using interior enquiry form, and we will contact you to discuss in detail.
HOME INTERIOR DESIGN TIPSFOR EVERYONE:
- Prioritize your wants over your needs: the idea of decorating your home can be overwhelming, and every room seems like it needs something. Determine what rooms need the most focus first. If you entertain or spend most of your time in the kitchen and dining area – this becomes your focus. Instead of decorating all the bedrooms and it’s only two of you living at your home.
- Determine the new theme or tone for your new look home: First of all you need to have a clear idea of what theme or new look you want for your home, i.e, traditional, modern, contemporary, vintage… There are numerous Interior decoration magazines and other sources available in the market today. Do glance through some of these material to determine what theme or look you want for your house.
- Determine your budget before you begin: Now that you have decided or have a rough idea of the new theme for your house it is time to set a budget before you start your interior work. Budget preparation will help you define the boundaries of work and the toll on your wallet.
- Commence work at front door/entry: First impression is the best impression. Entry room should give your guests a sense of your style instantly. Do not clutter your foyer, maximize space without over cluttering. Adding a mirror will always open up your foyer by reflecting the décor of the room. Use a chest or decorative baskets to hold house keys or mail.
- Save money by using vases and decorative urns from other areas of your home that already exist.
- Maximize your existing furniture: Room makeover doesn’t mean you need to replace furniture and other accessories. Consider re-upholstering furniture with updated coloured and styled materials. Use a fresh coat of paint on headboards and mirror frames. Re-stain wood furniture to give it a new look. Slip covers offer a quick and easy solution for changing out furniture for different seasons and or occasions.
- Re-Arrange your furniture layout: Re-arranging your furniture and accessories will bring a huge change to the look of a room. Try complimenting your key features in the room by placing furniture around it. Assess each item in the room, how it being used and how it adds value to your room. Where an item is not being used, try replacing it and add more space.
- Paint a room or accent wall with a bold colour: Add life into a room by using bold colours. Paint is the most affordable decorating tool you have. Paint an accent wall in a contrasting or complementing colour to your furniture. Sometimes it is not easy to choose a colour. These days you get to buy sample paints. Try few colours on the actual wall and then decide on the colour.