Veenat is manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd.India.Veenat 100 mg contains imatinib mesylate 100 mg IP. Veenat is available in 100 mg capsules & 400 mg tablets form.Composition:-
Imatinib capasules IP
- Brand Name: Veenat
- Content: Imatinib
- Form: Tablets
- Strength: 100mg & 400mg
- Packing: Pack of 30 and 120 Tablets
- Manufactured: Natco Pharma Limited.
Veenat contains imantinib and is a famous medicine called protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor. This is used as the treatment against leukemia and gastrointestinal tumors or gists. It is also used in patients for preventing cancer from growing after surgery. It is manufactured by Natco Pharma India.Precaution:-
This medicine should not be used until prescribed by your doctor. It is also not prescribed by the doctor if you have ever suffered with low blood platelets level, swelling, low white blood cells, bone marrow, pulmonary fibrosis, etc.Side Effects:-
Certain side effects may occur when you are on this medication. These comprise diarrhoea, change in amount of urine, loss of appetite, dark coloured urine, unusual bleeding, weakness, tiredness, vomiting, etc.Warning:-
Veenat is a prescribed medicine and must be used under the strict guidance of the medical practitioner.Kind Attention:-
- Veenat is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug. Keep medicine in dry place.
Guidance and Advice:-
- The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- Veenat medicine is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share this medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
- If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor / Medical adviser / Nurse / Hospital Institution / Health advisor or pharmacist.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.
| Delivery Time || 7-14 |
| Port Of Dispatch || new delhi/ india |
| Production Capacity || As per customer demand |
| Packaging Details || 1x120 |
| Payment Terms || T/T (Bank Transfer)/Other |