Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material.
• Excellent flow properties--captures fine details for precise impressions.
• Better initial hydrophilicity than any VPS--provides void-free impressions in moist conditions.
• "Snap-set behavior" of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving and results in precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
• Helps get an accurate impression on the first take--reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
• Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
• Quick Step materials cut working and setting times by at least 33%.
• Tray materials available in both Pentamix(TM) Mixing unit and cartridge dispenser.
• Crown and bridge impressions.
• Inlay and onlay impressions.
• Functional impressions.
• Implant abutments.
• Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
• Denture and partial denture impressions.
Welcome to our website. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you genuine high quality Dental materials at competitive prices backed by prompt deliveries. Our staff is made up of qualified professionals who work together as a team to provide you with excellent services. You are very important to us and we will do everything possible to deserve your trust.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1