Introduction – Integrated Command Center
i2V Integrated Command Center Platform is an open architecture software that can integrate with most IP & Analog cameras, DVRs, NVRs, encoders, third party devices, Applications (Dial -100), ANPR, sensors , PIDS, Fence systems, Radars, along with latest security technologies available in the market.
Through this software, a user can view, control, receive alerts & notifications from various devices anywhere in the system and take pro active decisions. The systems can connect unlimited number of surveillance systems and designed to regulate hundreds or thousands of security cameras and third party devices or applications.
Key Features of i2V Software Platform:
- Integration with GIS and Google Maps: Devices, incidents and Status can be monitored on customized(customer provided) GIS maps, Google Maps or imported files and images
- Define SOPs(Standard Operating Procedures): User can define SOPs for manual and automatic actions. Actions and SOPs can be defined with logical if-then-else conditions.
- Variety of Actions on events and incident: Actions For example SMS, PHONE CALL, EMAIL, SOUND Alarrm, PTZ movement, SNMP, Video PoP up, Mobile Phone Push Notifications etc.
- Incident Management and Escalation Matrix: All events and alarms can be defined with escalation matrix . For example In case of no response from operator, immediate SMS to higher Authorities
- Social Media Integration: Software has the capability to extract automatic or user defined text information from Social Media(Twitter, Face book etc) relevant for Command and Control
- Immediate Video Verification of Alarm: By integrating Alarm System, sensors and CCTV system, an operator can have better video view of the breach on each alarm or event and choose proper response mechanism.
- Highly scalable module: It has architecture that can be expandable for monitoring up to thousands of sites having lakhs of cameras.
- Hardware Performance: i2V, due to its advanced algorithm, consumes less hardware compare to other software.
- Open Software: i2V Software is one of the most open software among all of its competitors. It supports most of camera brands. The software also compatible with ONVIF protocol, DVRs, NVRs, encoders and third party devices like different makes intrusion detection system, PIDS, fire alarm or access control.
- Full CMS functionality with Quick views based on Grouping of branches, important cameras: An operator can easily view a set of camera(s), alarms on different monitors by clicking quick launch combo boxes or selecting keys from keyboard. User based Authentication and Authorization
- Customization and integration with third party devices: i2V software platform is fully customizable, it can be integrated with any kind of third party devices and applications like Dial-100, ANPR, Vehicle databases,fire alarm, access control, motion sensor, perimeter intrusion detection system (PIDS) and many more.
- Reporting and Other Important System Functionalities:
- Automatic and Manual reports generation of system status, incidents and health status
- Alerts on branch connection failure: either CCTV, alarm system or sensor failure
- Automatic logging of operator actions or response mechanism.
- GPS Tracking based on coordinates