About the Company
Year of Establishment2008
Legal Status of FirmPrivate Limited Company
Nature of BusinessService Provider
Number of Employees51 to 100 People
Annual TurnoverRs. 1 - 2 Crore
IndiaMART Member SinceFeb 2018
- ISO/IEC 15189 Accreditation for Medical and Clinical laboratory accreditation for Quality and Safety of test performed.
- ISO/IEC 17020 Accreditation for Third party inspection (TPI) Body performing various types of inspection like material inspection, shipment inspection, goods inspection, NDT, Radiology etc.
- ISO/IEC 17021 Accreditation for Third party Auditing (TPA) Certification Body issuing certificate of ISO 9001/14001/18001/20001/22001/27001/28001/29001/31001/39001/45001/50001/55001/3834/AS9011/6081/TL9000/SQF/5S/TQM/Six sigma certification etc
- ISO/IEC 17024 Accreditation for Independent Training institute accreditation of their couses offered
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation for Calibration and Testing laboratories operating for various disciplined like metal testing , electrotechnical equipment calibration, mechanical calibration etc.
Certification is a fantastic business asset but there is sometimes a misunderstanding about certification that governments deem it to be mandatory and, secondly, that all certification bodies have to be accredited by a National Accreditation Body which is the only accreditation body permitted to operate. This is simply not true. The UK Department for Business Innovation and Skills' (BIS) official policy principles on Conformity Assessment and Accreditation in the UK clearly states
"Accreditation is applicable to both the regulated and non-regulated sectors but should remain voluntary unless required by specific legislation." In 2008
, UKJAS Accreditation
, an independent accreditation Body was formed to accredit a range of non-governmental certifying bodies that assess products, personnel, and management systems.