ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certification is an accreditation, which is granted to the laboratory by an ILAC/APLAC approved Accreditation body. ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation Certificate
is issued by Accreditation body, which is authorized by ILAC or APLC to provide accreditation under the ISO/IEC 17025:2005. The iso 17025 accreditation certificate is issued for the period of 2 years after successful completion of pre–assessment and registration (Final) assessment. The certificate of ISO/IEC 17025 system is valid till 2 years from the date of issue. Surveillance audits are conducted by the Accreditation body after one year. Upon completion of 2 years cycle, at every 2 years renewal audit will be conducted without any periodic surveillance assessment. This ISO/IEC 17025 certificate is given in India by MRA like NABL and many customers talk it ias NABL accreditation also. Globally this certificate is given by UKAS, IAS, DAC etc. Steps involved in ISO/IEC 17025 Consultancy Services
Punyam Management Services, an ISO/IEC 17025 consultancy company is having vast laboratory experience in the implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for all types of laboratories, such as testing laboratory in the field of civil engineering material testing, metallurgical testing, environmental parameters testing, chemical testing, optical testing, thermal testing, fluid flow testing etc. as well as calibration laboratories in the field of Mechanical, pressure, thermal, optical, electro–technical etc. Punyam, ISO 17025 consultancy in India develops the system for its customers in the following manners;
- Micro–level survey for each and every test/calibration parameter of the laboratory and preparation of detail Gap analysis report,
- Preparation of applicable documents required by ISO/IEC 17025:2005 based on detail study of all activities of the Laboratory,
- ISO/IEC 17025 training to all levels of employees within the Laboratory,
- Calculation of measurement of uncertainty and providing software for the same.
- Helps in effective implementation of laboratory system by periodic visit till iso/iec 17025 accreditation,
- Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the iso 17025 accreditation.
- Conduct management review meeting in presence of Top Management to guide the Laboratory for effective implementation on all the issues related to testing / calibration.
- Witnessing / demonstration of test parameter/calibration to build confidence among the employees etc.
- Preaduti and final audit by accreditation body auditors and help laboratories in closing the NCR given by them