It is rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron which are useful for our body in many ways
· It contains antioxidants; protect the cells from free radicals damage
· It reduces blood sugar levels, useful in diabetes problems
· It is useful in heart related problems
· It provide minerals and calories to body
· It is used for digestion disorders including gas (flatulence), bowel spasms, stomach problems, and severe diarrhea (dysentery).
· It cure skin problems as acne and dark spots
· It increase memory, thinking and concentration
· It improve immunity level of our body
· It is used in treatment of lung problems such as bronchitis and asthma
· It acts as an aphrodisiac to increase interest in sexual activity, and remove sexual weakness
· It is used as a tonic
· It is used for constipation
· It is used in nervous disorders, depression, and exhaustion
· It reduces pain due to inflammation
Directions for use
It is recommended to take 5ml twice daily in 150ml water for first three days, then second 3 days advised to take 10ml twice daily & seventh day onwards 15-30ml twice daily, half an hour before or two hours after meals. For better results use for 6-12 months. Suitable for every age group.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Wait at least half an hour before drinking coffee, tea, soda or eating anything. Caffeine and food cancel out the effectiveness of this wonderful product.
Size- 1 liter
MRP: Rs. 499
We have a pool of highly qualified researchers and scientists with a varied knowledge base and global exposure covering all areas of phytopharmaceutical research, herbal research, herbal product development, identification & quality control. Creative teams from R&D and business development generate innovative concepts and ideas which are aligned to synergies across therapeutic areas and business needs.
Our research and innovation focus on developing products that deliver strong clinical performance, provide more patient benefit and deliver economic value, particularly where there is significant need around the world in certain disease areas. These areas include immunology, kidney disease, liver disease, neuroscience, oncology and women’s health. Our capabilities lie in developing innovative, safe, environment-friendly and cost effective global technologies to deliver high quality products.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1