10 min Total Time:
Veggie delight power packed with the goodness of oats.
1. In a large mixing bowl, mash the boiled peeled bananas, soyagranules, Kellogg''s Oats, carrots, cabbage, capsicum, onion, ginger-garlic paste, coriander leaves, chillies, dry spices, salt as required, crushed peanuts, flax seeds, til (sesame seeds) and lime juice.
2. Mix well till evenly blended
3. Taste and adjust seasoning
4. Divide the mixture in to 12-14 portions
5. Dampen your palms and shape each portion into oval or oblong shaped cutlets about half an inch thick
6. Mix conflour and Kellogg''s Oats powder with 1tbsp fine rava
7. Coat each cutlet in this dry mixture
8. Press gently and dust off excess of flour mixture
9. Heat a non-stick pan or flat tava
10. Smear a little oil on the pan
11. Place the cutlets on the pan and cook on medium heat on either side till done and crispy.
12. Serve hot with mint chutney or ketchup.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1