Parker''s 30° Flare Komatsu® style hose adapters, also known as the Komatsu style flare fittings, are one of the most common specialized OEM mobile equipment fittings in the industry, meeting all OEM performance standards. Parker’s exclusive swivel design minimizes sealing surface damage of mating adapters.
• Metal-to-metal connection provides an effective seal between the fitting nose and the hose swivel seat.
• Conversion adapters are ideal for emergency situations, field repair or “plumbing in” hydraulic options or attachments.
• Parker’s caps and plugs enable technicians to protect hoses and adapters from damage and contamination during testing, repair or implement installation/removal.
• Features a heavy-duty crimp nut for higher assembly torques.
• Parker''s line of Komatsu style hose adapters mate with Parker''s hose ends XU & MU.
• Available in steel in sizes M14 x 1.5 through M33 x 1.5 with working pressures up to 4000 psi.
• Hydraulic fluid handling connections
About the Company
Year of Establishment1992
Legal Status of FirmPartnership
Nature of BusinessManufacturer
Number of Employees26 to 50 People
Annual TurnoverRs. 5 - 10 Crore
IndiaMART Member SinceNov 2014
is established in 1992
and in a very short span of time, it has become known as a rapidly expanding group focused in marketing a wide range of products like Compressed Air Generation & Applications, Material Handling Equipments, packages / Precision Machined components.
Soman Industries is associated with world class brands like Chicago Pneumatic (A Division of Atlas Copco Group), Parker Hannifin, Domnik Hunter , Edwards Vacuum & Godrej Material Handling Equipments
. The group stands for Outstanding Quality products delivered with the expertise unmatched in the industry.
Soman Industries has also forayed into manufacturing and has a world class manufacturing set up for machined components & sub-assemblies.