Our ladies belts are being widely appreciated by our clients across the nation. These belts are manufactured as per the latest trends making them highly attractive. We offer these to our esteemed clients.
1. V&M is a family run Company which was set up in 1995 and has been manufacturing fine leather goods (office accessories, bags and home accessories)
2. The Company was started with two employees to execute an order for 500 bags received from Germany by a friend who exported cotton garments. The experience encouraged the formalization of the Company. Since then it has exported leather goods to USA, UK, Spain, Germany, France, Russia, Australia, Japan and Singapore. In the process the Company now provides employment to over 250 employees and has a pool of versatile manpower trained, like its founders, by their own experience within the Company. V&M is ethically compliant to the standards of SEDEX, UK which carries out annual audits of the Company products
3. The Company manufactures a wide range of leather goods which cover most leather items except garments and shoes. The approach has been to do creative rather than mass manufacture work and it is with that in view that we have trained our workers to be versatile rather than narrow specialists.Our workers have stayed along with us. Over the years we have developed more experience than would otherwise have been possible. This has been achieved without compromising on quality with the result that we have had remarkable continuity of work with our buyers all these years.
4. While leather goodsmanufacture has been our main field of activity we have welcomed work in other mediums when our buyers have so demanded. In fact our product that made it to the Vogue ‘must have’ category was a textile and natural fiber bag made to meet the requirement of our German buyer who designed the item.Work Methodology
5. From some of our buyers we receive design spec sheets, while some come and design with us.
6. Yet other buyers select from products created by our own design team. One of our strengths is that we can find sampling and production solutions to most designs sent to us. We also have a strong design and sampling team that constantly produces new products many of which have found their way to our existing buyers .
7. Our main buyers are Barnes & Noble, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Crate & Barrel, Habitat, Hallmark, Chicos, TESCO and The Conran Shop. We have also worked with buyers in Germany, Spain, Israel and Lebanon.
8. All our work, except for some very highly specialized processes, is done in-house and we have endeavored to develop our machinery base accordingly.
9. Our relations with our suppliers are excellent and we have built long term relationships with them. Due to this our suppliers are willing to exper iment along with us and in fact enjoy doing the different kind of leathers we require particularly making our occasional small quantities.Perspective & Future
10. The underlying approach has been to blend the uniqueness of traditional Indian handicrafts with the quality and consistency afforded by modern machinery. India is a land that still has a huge uneducated and poor population. Since this likely to change only over a period it is essential that Indian industry find ways to tap the latent potential of its intelligent and hardworking poor and speed up their betterment. V&M’s machinery is a judicious mix of machines selected from Italy, USA, Japan and China. Our R&D too is guided by the need for blending craftsmanship with machines. Moreover even our unlettered workers are given an opportunity to learn handling modern machines. This also enables job security and instills great pride in their work
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1