Year of Establishment2013
Legal Status of FirmPrivate Limited Company
Nature of BusinessService Provider
Number of Employees11 to 25 People
Annual TurnoverRs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore
IndiaMART Member SinceFeb 2013
A group of senior level retired officials belonging to survey and other engineering disciplines. Their long experience in execution of various kinds of projects has successfully and skillfully been utilized at industries in the field of Surveying, be it for Topographical, Corridor (Rail, Road, Transmission Line, Pipe Line, and OFC Line etc.), Engineering or Quantity Survey.
Terrain Surveys Good Mapping Experience covering Land Surveying, Photogrammetry, LiDAR Data Acquisition and Processing, and Remote Sensing. This gives it a significant advantage for advanced mapping since it has a comprehensive combined experience in all of the above technologies.
- TERRAIN SURVEY’S’s scope of work generally includes Control Survey, Monumenting, Frame work for Planimetric and height control, using DGPS, Total Stations, Electronic Distance Meters (EDM’s), Precision Theodolites and Automatic Levels.
- We conduct Property line survey, validation, Topographical and Precision engineering survey and setting out for land development works
- Field data and sections are plotted, digitized and Digital Terrain Model (DTM) output is supplied to the client together with a survey report
- Hydrographic survey work includes Control survey, Sub-bottom profiling, related investigations by using Differential Global Positioning System (DGPS), Eco-sounders and Lead Lining, depending on site conditions
Scope Of Services
- Control survey, monumentation for planimetric and height control
- Rapid updation and large scale surveys using satellite imagery and aerial photographs
- 3D contouring, terrain modeling and deformation study
- Property line survey, validation for large infrastructure projects
- Alignment surveys for utilities
- High precision engineering survey and setting out
- Sub bottom profiling and related investigations
- Route optimisation of navigation channels
- Ocean engineering, harmonic analysis for tides, current and wave studies