- Smart Inverter Compressor
- Smart Connect
- Moist ''n'' Fresh
- Toughened Glass Shelves
- Stabilizer Free 90V ~ 310V
- 5 Star Rating
Smart Inverter Compressor
Unmatched performance, great savings and super silent operation; the New Smart Inverter Compressor is thoughtfully designed to provide added convenience to you.
*Saving Calculated for LG 3 Star 185L Model in Comparison to LG 1 Star 185L Model, Considering Usage Span of 10 Years & Electricity Rate Rs.7 Per KWh (May Differ Basis Respective State Tariff Rate).Smart Connect
The revolutionary Smart Connect technology in LG Direct Cool refrigerator helps you connect your refrigerator to home inverter in case of power cuts. Thus providing you the convenience of storing food for long, without spoilage.
^ As per internal test on LG 3 Star model with Inverter Compressor that consumes approximately 20 Watts compared to 1 CFL bulb consuming 15 Watts.*Results as per the test conducted internally by LG under strict test
conditions”. “Test Conditions: Machine without load, Setting at Normal notch (Temperature control knob setting at no. 4), stable condition Cycling at 32°C, Battery fully charged, Battery:- 135Ah, 12V. Make:- LuminousMoist ''n'' Fresh
Moist ‘n’ Fresh is an innovative lattice-patterned box cover which maintains the moisture at the optimal level.Spillproof toughened glass shelves
Can take load of up to 175kgs^ (maximum in its class).
A feature, exclusive to LG.
^Under test conducted at LG in house laboratory.
*Saving Calculated for LG 3 Star 185L Model in Comparison to LG 1 Star 185L Model, Considering Usage Span of 10 Years & Electricity Rate Rs. 7 Per KWh (May Differ Basis Respective State Tariff Rate). ^Under test conducted at LG in house laboratory.Solar Smart*
Solar Smart Refrigerators can work on Solar Energy, however, the Solar Panel requirement may vary from model to model and need to be checked specifically. Solar Panel is not part of our product and need to be purchased separately. This feature is applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor. *Note:-
- To run an appliance through solar panel, Rating should be higher than the rated run on solar.
- Battery capacity is as per the backup requirement for the load connected.
- Applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor.How it works?
- Solar Panel generate DC voltage which intermittent in nature due to solar radiation.
- This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller.
- Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly.
- To run refrigerator, DC to AC converter is requrored. Like Inverter, PCU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V).
- Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter.
- Battery system help in managing sudden high power requiement by load.
- Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system.