- Engineered specially for welding high-strength low-alloy steels.
- Outstanding mechanical properties.
- Superior crack resistance - even without preheating.
Magna 305 Super-Tough Alloy for High- Strength Steels enables you to weld higher tensile strength steels faster than ever before.
- Magna 305 is quality engineered specially for outstanding results even on the most difficult-to-weld steels, including high-strength low-alloy steels.
- Magna 305 offers superb mechanical properties.
- Magna 305 provides superior crack resistance - even without preheating.
Magna 305 is the super-tough alloy for high- strength steels that :
- Provides 116,000 p.s.i. (81.6 kg/mm2) tensile strength - 102,000 p.s.i. (71.7 kg/mm2) yield strength.
- Has self-annealing quality to eliminate under-bead cracking, fissures and defects.
- Gives extremely fast deposition rate - eliminates need to chip slag between passes.
- Is fully machinable - machines like free-machining steel.
Magna 305 (for AC & DC only) is the right choice for welding low-alloy high-tensile construction steels. Magna 305 also has superior welding properties when welding :
- T-1 Steel USS Con-Pac M Van-80 N-A-XTRA 100
- T-1 Type A Jalloy S-90 HY-80 N-A-XTRA 110
- Armco SSS-100 Jalloy S-100 Jalloy S-110 Jalloy AR-360
- Armco SSS-100A HY-90 SKF327 Carbon Manganese
Magna 305 gives great results on problem steel such as : Painted Steel / Rusty Steel / Oily Steel / Sulfur-Bearing Steel / "Tramp" Steel / Free-Machining Steel / Cold Rolled Steel