- Quality engineered for easy welding of duplex stainless steels.
- Superb weld integrity - resists corrosion and cracks.
- Highly economical - one alloy does job of several.
Magna 395 Special Alloy for Duplex Stainless Steels tackles the "Difficult" welds.
- Magna 395 is quality engineered specially for the easy-welding of duplex stainless steels.
- Magna 395 gives outstanding weld integrity, resisting corrosion and cracking.
- Magna 395 is highly economical - one alloy does the job of several normally stocked by maintenance men.
Magna 395 is the special alloy for duplex stainless steels that :
- Gives tensile strength to 110,000 p.s.i (75 kg/mm2) - yield strength to 80,000 p.s.i. (55 kg/mm2).
- Repairs several different types of duplex stainless steels quickly.
- Provides deposits that resist pitting and are virtually immune to intergranular corrosion.
- Offers good resistance to saltwater corrosion.
Magna 395 (for AC & DC) enables you to take on even the toughest jobs with confidence.
Use Magna 395 on :
- Heat Exchanger Tubing
- Oil Equipment Tubing
- Off-Shore Platform Equipment
- Cast Pump & Valve Bodies
- Sour Gas or Oil Piping
- Desalination Plant Equipment
- Waste Treatment Plant
- Gas Well Equipment
- Chemical Processing Equipment