Swelling gasket in Paste Form
MasterSeal 912 is a one component, moisture curing pre-polymer which is reswellable when in contact with water, suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structuresADVANTAGES
• Simple use
• High swelling capacity in contact with water
• Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids (see chemical resistance table)
• Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces (concrete, steel and plastics)
• Reversible swelling processFIELDS OF APPLICATIONS
• Construction joints of every kind.
• Connecting joints in sheet pilings or diaphragm walls.
• Sealing of bell butt joints.
• Wall penetration for metal, plastic and concrete pipes (Fig. 3), cable bushing.
• Bonding of MasterSeal 910 swelling waterstops on very uneven or rough surfaces. MasterSeal 910 swelling waterstops are pressed strongly into the paste bead.
• Surrounding steel reinforcement bars on pile heads.MasterSeal 912 swelling paste is supplied in ready to use cartridges.
• The substrate must be free of grease, dust and loose particles. Do not apply on frozen surfaces.
• Hardening prior to concreting is min. 24 hours.
• The swelling paste should be protected against premature swelling.
• When concreting, take care to ensure that the expanding paste is fully covered by concrete.
| Delivery Time || 7-8 days |
| Packaging Details || 310 ml pack |