Our company is engaged in the trade, supply and distribution of Melphalan Tablets
that find a vast application in treating melanoma, multiple myeloma and ovarian & breast cancer. These tablets lower down or stop the growth of cancer cells in the body. Effective and accurately composed, the proffered batch of tablets is used for palliation of epithelial carcinoma of the ovary.Features:
- Correct chemical composition
- Orally consumed
- Enhanced shelf life
Alphalan is a chemotherapy drug which contains melphalan, and is mainly used for treating multiple myeloma, melanoma, ovarian and breast cancer. The medicine is an alkylating agent of the bi schloroethylamine type. It is useful against both resting as well as rapidly dividing tumor cells. Alphalan is used for palliative treatment of multiple myeloma and for the palliation of non-respectable epithelial carcinoma of the ovary. The medicine works by slowing down or stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body .Dosage:
Precautions and warnings:
- Available as 2 mg and 5 mg tablets
- Should not be taken without consulting the doctor if the patient has kidney disease and decreased bone marrow (from other diseases or medications)
- Do not take any vaccinations (measles or flu shots) without consulting the doctor
- Not recommended for patients who are allergic to the medicine or its constituents
- Should not be used by pregnant women as the medicine may harm the unborn baby
- Nalidixic acid or cyclosporine- Serious intestinal or kidney problems
- Cimetidine- Decreased GI absorption of melphalan
NOTE: We are the Trader and Exporter of Anti Cancer Drugs. Our major market is Soth Asia which includes countries like China (major dealer),Thailand,Singapore,Hong Kong,Malaysia etc.
We are also the Trader and Exporter of Anti Cancer Medicines in South Africa, Brazil, North America and South America.