The high capacity packaging machine for cosmetic pouches complies with the simplicity and robustness standards of the Mespack design. This HFFS machine is fully prepared to produce small size flat sachet and stand-up pouches with small top cap. It can achieve a high production capacity thanks to its sextuplex version.
In addition to the fact that it has been designed to offer great versatility, it allows for multiple accessories and applications to be installed upon request, covering all specific packaging need.Features:
- Independent electrical cabinet.
- Independent unwind system.
- Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position.
- Automatic hole punch correction system for stand up pouches.
- Servo driven changeover system for forming plough.
- Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet and mechanical device.
- Three different filling stations.
- Cam driven walking beam.
- Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 kg.
- Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- Pouch reject station.
- PLC automatic lubrication system.
This high capacity packaging machine for cosmetic pouches, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.