Advances in manufacturing Technology and the trends for smalle parts geometry have opened the door for new metal- Joining applications where traditional TIG and resistance welding methods no longer meet precision,quality or productivity requirements.
LASER spot welding technology is now being used to replace these process, often With increase productivity and lower overall cost.
The demand for greater precision in high-performance assemblies has favored these LASER as a more cost effective Alternative to the traditional welding that has been used for decades. LASER spot welding eliminates problems associated With resistance welding, including electrode sticking and cleaning or replacement. Also since LASER Welding is a non- contact Process, there is no metal deformation of the components parts.
• Neatness and Precision working with exact placing of the energy spot.
• Welding of complicated joints.
• Low heat Application
• Cavity-Free Welds.
• Low Post Weld Operation times.
• Low heat Inputs to the materials, Minimizing distortion.
• High Process speed
• It form a narrow deep weld, small heat affected zone.
• Access to only one side of the material required.
• Open concept help operating bigger Objects.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1