How Numerology Works?
Everything in the universe vibrates at its own particular frequency. By finding the vibration rate of any object, you can establish the qualities and energies associated with it. By applying the principles of numerology—and using only the name and birth date as the basic data—you can determine the major frequencies of different people. A numerological analysis of the calculated frequencies provides significant information on these people’s personalities and character. The Symbolism Of Numbers
The symbolic analysis of the single digits and master numbers is the essence of a numerology report or any other numerological character analysis. Since so many numbers are present and modify each other, the analysis is, as you might expect, a considerably complex operation. When you understand the basic symbolism of the numbers outlined below, though, you’ll have a useful grasp which should make it easier for you to interpret the various parts of the report.
For More Details Find the PDF Attached...
- Independence, Individuality, Attainment; Leadership, Pioneering, Administrating.
- Cooperation, Closeness, Sensitivity; Balance and Harmony, Supportive.
- Expressing Self, Joy of Living; Enthusiasm, Optimism, Creativity, Sociability.
- System and Order, Service, Sense of Limitation; Managing, Working Hard, Practical, Down-to-Earth.
- Constructive Use of Freedom; Variety, Excitement, Progressive, Creative.
- Balance, Responsibility, Love; Supportive, Comforting, Serving, Helping.
- Analysis, Understanding, Introspective; Search for Truth, Spiritual Understanding.
- Material Satisfaction, Accomplishment; Desire for Success, Power, Recognition.
- Selflessness, Humanitarianism; Giving Without Thought of Return, Compassionate.