The octagonal blender is an efficient and versatile blending machine for mixing and lubrication process of dry granules homogeneously. Two third of the volume of the cone blender is filled to ensure proper mixing.
the octagonal blender or pharmaceutical octagonal blender gives the best result for granules due to very slow speed and octagon shape of the container. It can be used for pharmaceutical, food, chemical and cosmetic products etc.
In an octagonal blender, the granules come from all sides due to the octagonal shape of the product container, hence requirement of rpm is less. The pharmaceutical octagonal blender is suitable mainly for crystalline & granular type material. This type of material gets sufficient continuous movement due to their shape if the container has only slow movement and will result in the good quality of blending/lubrication of granules. Special Features:
Other Options Available:
- Suitable for dry mixing of products in granule form.
- Easy for loading and unloading of material.
- Easy for cleaning.
- All contact parts are made out of SS 304 / SS 316 or SS 316 L quality material, as per customer requirement.
- The octagonal shape & slow speed of rotating gives sufficient continuous movement to the granules, result in good quality.
- Simple design requires minimum maintenance.
- General structure & safety guards made out of mild steel & colored in Standard Model and made out of SS 304 & polished to the matt finish in GMP Model.
- Maximum care has been taken to ensure safe operation of the unit.
- Manual rotating facility with hand wheel for inching.
- Bigger size batch at low power consumption.
- Contact parts made out of SS316 instead of SS304.
- Flameproof drive motor along with the flameproof starter.
- Vacuum Loading facility for material charging.
- Cylindrical container with the cone for material charging.