Home > Internet Marketing & Promotion > Online Reputation Management
ORM
mark as favourite

ORM

Get Latest Price
Online Reputation Managment nline reputation is turning out to be pervasive to the point that it's practically time to drop "online." Essentially, your online reputation is your reputationy, professional and persona. It is to guarantee that your business can hold and make the most of your reputation unwavering quality and position in virtual world. Our group of ORM administration is committed
Contact SellerAsk for best deal
Get Latest PriceRequest a quote
Share via

Starway Web Digital

Topsia, Kolkata, West Bengal
View Mobile Number
Call 07278910057
Verified Supplier
IT / Technology Services
Ask for more details from the seller
Contact Seller

Product Details

Product Description

Online Reputation Managment

nline reputation is turning out to be pervasive to the point that it's practically time to drop "online." Essentially, your online reputation is your reputationy, professional and persona. It is to guarantee that your business can hold and make the most of your reputation unwavering quality and position in virtual world. Our group of ORM administration is committed to this end.


Product Image

ORM

Company Details


About us

Nature of BusinessIT / Technology Services
Annual TurnoverUpto Rs. 50 Lakh
IndiaMART Member SinceNov 2012

We are ABDULLAH AND ZAKI , a new name in Digital Marketing agency based in INDIA, and a operational center in Kolkata, India, offering most challenging and effective Digital Marketing Solutions to our clients from different parts of the world. After making a place in the arena in 2016, With a reputation for providing superior search engine optimization services, we also promise cost effective and time bound delivery.Our success speaks volumes about our abilities and the depth of services that we provide. We are never relax with with our creative work, we used to challenge ourselves in terms of hardwork n dedication and always thought outside the box.we are here not to only earning money but to earn your trust, we as a team need yours 1% trust and the remaining 99% we will earn from our dedication.This has resulted into not only dedicated work reputation, but inventing some of the most innovative and dynamic

Digital Marketing strategies. As our competitors, we do not believe in getting more customers. OUR aim is to create a nice, friendly and most important trusted relationship with our clients.For us, digital marekting is not just a way to survive and earn money, rather it is a way to challenge ourselves and to do experiment in any possible way.So, along with marketing, we do provide assistance to digital needs like


mobile apps development
Search Engine Optimisation
Pay Per Click Management
Web Marketing
Social Media Optimisation
Link Building
SEO Consulting
Tell Us What Are You Looking For?
I agree to the terms and privacy policy
Tell us what you
need
Receive seller
details
Seal the deal
Save time! Get Best Deal
I agree to the terms and privacy policy



How it Works
Tell us what you need by filling in the form
Receive Verified supplier details
Compare Quotations and seal the deal
X
I agree to the terms and privacy policy
How it Works
Tell us what you need
Receive Verified supplier details
Compare Quotations and seal the deal
X
Tell us your requirement to Get Best Price
Hi
I agree to the terms and privacy policy
Get Best Price
Hi
I agree to the terms and privacy policy