With unique design and advanced energy savingtechnology at its core the market leading NITROSourcenitrogen gas generator requires less compressed air togenerate more nitrogen.
Together with substantially lower servicing costs,reduced downtime and a longer working life, it addsup to the most cost-efficient nitrogen supply available;significantly more affordable than traditional sources,and delivering huge savings over the lifetime of thegenerator.
With over 20 years experience in the market, and over50,000 units installed globally, Parker domnick hunteris first choice for innovative and reliable gas generationtechnology.
Features and Benefits:• Energy saving technology
Matches compressed air flow to the nitrogen outlet flow and purity, reducing compressed air use, and saving energy and money.
• Lower cost maintenance, extensive working lifeThe Carbon Molecular Sieve, the ‘engine’ of the generator delivers nitrogen more efficiently, leading to a very long working life – and major savings on maintenance.
• Five year warrantyFree through Parker Alliance, offering the assurance of no unexpected maintenance costs and maximised factory up-time.*
• Industry complianceFood and pharmaceutical safe, in line with European statute (EIGA) and the USA Food & Drugs Administration (FDA Article 21) and Pharmacopeia compliance.
• Gas quality control− Mass Flow Controller - ensuring correct set pressure and flow− Integral Oxygen Analyser - constantly measures gas purity− Off-Gas-By-Pass -automatically vents off out-ofspecification gas ensuring product quality by ensuring gas quality− Inlet and Outlet Pressure Regulation -
preventing damage to the generator or application− Electronic Control System –100% management of all critical generator functions
• Remote monitoringEnabling connection to proprietary remote management and the generator control systems to control and track gas parameters from a central location
• Easily upgradable supplySimply add extra generators as the application requirement grows.
Interested in this product?Get Latest Price from the seller
About the Company
Year of Establishment1992
Legal Status of FirmPartnership Firm
Nature of BusinessManufacturer
Number of Employees26 to 50 People
Annual TurnoverRs. 5 - 10 Crore
IndiaMART Member SinceNov 2014
is established in 1992
and in a very short span of time, it has become known as a rapidly expanding group focused in marketing a wide range of products like Compressed Air Generation & Applications, Material Handling Equipments, packages / Precision Machined components.
Soman Industries is associated with world class brands like Chicago Pneumatic (A Division of Atlas Copco Group), Parker Hannifin, Domnik Hunter , Edwards Vacuum & Godrej Material Handling Equipments
. The group stands for Outstanding Quality products delivered with the expertise unmatched in the industry.
Soman Industries has also forayed into manufacturing and has a world class manufacturing set up for machined components & sub-assemblies.