Specially treated Glass Fibres
FIBRAPOST are made from specially treated Glass Fibres (approx. 65%) reinforced with, and firmly bound to, an UDMA (Urethane Dimethacrylate) resin (approx. 20%) known for its resistance, safety and capacity to bind to Composite resins used for post cementation.
• Optimal flexural strength (~ 35 GPa) close to the one of the dentine
• High resistance (~ 1’300 MPa) thanks to interlaminar fibres cohesion
• Natural shade for aesthetic reconstruction
• Convenient Radioopacity (~ 200% Al (Ø 2.5 mm))
• High adhesion capacity between post and cement
Welcome to our website. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you genuine high quality Dental materials at competitive prices backed by prompt deliveries. Our staff is made up of qualified professionals who work together as a team to provide you with excellent services. You are very important to us and we will do everything possible to deserve your trust.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1