pelletized activated carbon is a cylindrical-shaped carbon made from a carefully selected grade of coal. it is pelletized under rigidly controlled conditions using a high quality binder. this activated carbon possesses high mechanical strength and lends itself well to numerous cycles of regeneration. its shape offers a low flow resistance.
cas no: 7440-44-0
its shape offers a low flow resistance.
- process water treatment
- municipal water treatment
- waste water treatment for reduction in the level of bod & cod
- catalyst in chemical-metallurgical industries & petroleum refineries
- swimming pools & soft drink plant for de-chlorination
- purification of drinking water & industrial gas
- solvent & gold recovery
- glycol purification and recycling
- keep away from foodstuffs, beverages and feed.
- immediately remove all soiled and contaminated clothing.
- wash hands before breaks and at the end of work.
- avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
|apparent density||0.48 gm/cc|
|moisture as packed||max 5%|
|pore volume||0.70 cc/gm|
equivalent to : norit, jacobi, donau carbon, etc
| Item Code || RADOPOL |
| Delivery Time || ready stock - 15days |
| Port Of Dispatch || all seaport in INDIA |
| Production Capacity || 900MT/ month |
| Packaging Details || 25kg bag / 500kg Jumbo bags |