What is Pulverizer
Pulverizer machines are used to smash materials into tiny granules. Pulverizer machines can crush all types of items, including Food Grains, Spices, concrete, coal, rock, resin, tires, and medical waste. Pulverizer machines come in a number of different forms. Impact Pulverizer, Hammer mills, ring mills, double roll crushers, granulators, impactors, and shredders are all forms of pulverizer machines.
The Pulverizer constitutes of high quality, maintenance-free, efficient components.
The steadily increasing demand for powders of spices, flours as well as the constantly expanding quality requirements with regards to flow ability, bulk density, particle size distribution and grain structure, pulverizing systems is the best solution.
Constructive and process-technological characteristics of Pulverizers are:
• Grinding path made of wear resistant, technological optimized key segments
• Exact, central grinding gap adjustment
• Broad application field Salient Features of PulverizerFeatures
Standard Features of Our Pulverizer’sFeatures
- By using this machine you can manufacture 30-400 Kgs Master Batches p/h.
- Available in M.S. Materials with Casting parts for longer life of machine. We use good quality bearings and pedestal Pillow blocks with Bitters for cutting/Grinding, Blower type.
- Stainless Steel Material’s made pulvarizers are also available for special purposes like herbals etc.
- The power consumption is very less compare to other pulverizing machines.
- Production cost will be cheaper.
- Gear Box operated for smooth running of blades for cutting.
- Cutting size :- 0.75 inch to 1inch.
- Installation is very easy to operate
- Low maintenance.
- Higher production capacity.
- Minimum man-power for operating the machine.
- High Quality and lower wastage
- Economical and cost effective
- Produces fine micro Powder
- Gives high output rates
- A Single person can operate easily
- Grinding raw turmeric, red chilly, coriander seeds, aamchur & spices etc. Ayurvedic Herbs, medicines, mahendi, kattha, gran husk, groundnut husk, Dal husk, catlle feed, seeds of Aratian free ( Batool ) for poultry, cron, poultry feed, fish, soyalean husk etc.
- Compact design for space savings
- Cyclone fitted with pulvarizer
- Heavy-duty construction for longevity
- Ease of maintenance
- Ease of operation
- Full inventory of replacement parts
- Machines run on 1440, 2800, 960 RPM electric motors & all types of oil/Diesel engines 1500/3000 RPM is necessary for machines.