Rotogravure Printing Machine
KEW manufactures, exports & supplies precision quality Rotogravure Printing Machine
, which is suitable for printing plastic and paper packing materials like Polyethylene, Polypropylene Bag, Cellophane, Paper Roll, BOPP Film, LDPE, OPP, etc. from Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India.
KEW Rotogravure Printing Machine
are the most suitable & efficient printing Equipment for Printing of Paper Bags, Plastic Bags, Milk Pouches, Food Bags, Super market Hand Bags, Vest Bags, Cloth Bags,
Confectionery Wrappers, Film Pouches, etc.
We have been successfully manufacturing, exporting & supplying all types of Rotogravure Printing Machine
since last 25 years from Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India. We are winner of 3 times National Award and 2 times International Award for Quality manufacturing. For Rotogravure Printing Machine
, we have processed all types of material like Polyester, BOPP, LD, PVC, Paper, Aluminium Foil, Film, etc. We have more than 105 installation of Rotogravure Printing Machine
in India and overseas like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Dubai, Sharjah, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Congo, Kenya, Zambia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Pakistan, Nepal, Russia, Thailand, Indonesia, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Mexico, Canada, etc.
KEW offer new high speed Rotogravure Printing Machines
-Model -KEW-HSRG-001 Semi Auto. The machine has great aesthetic looks with great performance at high speed.Technical Specifications:
- Max. web width : 800/1000/1200/1400/1600 mm
- Maximum operating speed : 150/200 meters /min.
- Print repeat range : 350 1000mm
- Printing materials : Foil, Paper, Polyester, Bopp, PP, PVC, LDPE etc.
- Drying source : Electrical/thermic fluid/gas
- Dryer : Closed type single side drying oven
- Dimension of printing station: 600 x 3200 x 65mm
- Registration longitudinal : Motorized ball screw
- Lateral : Manual motorized (Optional)
- Tension control feedback : Through dancer roll & load cell
- Modular printing station each being complete in it for easy adoptable of when required
- Specially designed compensator roll with ball screw to achieve extra-fine registration
- All rollers are dynamically balanced to ensure noise and vibration free operation for accurate printing
- The unique design of the impression roller ensures even application of pressure across the entire width of the substrate
- Close type single side drying oven & special type one & one type counter flow arrangement for exhaust and air blowing to get high speed drying
- Individual control panel at each station for all electrical controls & pneumatic system
- 3 Drive Servo based automatic web tension control system with dancer roll feedback & load cell sensing for in - feed, out-feed & main & digital drives for unwind & rewind
- Video scope
- Automatic registration control system
- 7 Drive with turret
- Ink circulation system
- Auto splicing
- PLC base functions
- PID control with exhaust with drive controls
- Lubrication system
| Delivery Time || As Per Customer Requirement |
| Port Of Dispatch || Mumbai/ Kandla/ Pipavav |
| Production Capacity || 30 |
| Packaging Details || Rotogravure Printing Machine |