We offer one of world’s best qualities Saffron. Saffron is world most expensive. Saffron contains more than 150 volatile and aroma-yielding compounds. Saffron''s aroma is often described by connoisseurs as reminiscent of metallic honey with grassy or hay-like notes, while its taste has also been noted as hay-like and sweet. Saffron also contributes a luminous yellow-orange colouring to foods. Saffron is widely used in Persian, Indian, European, Arab, and Turkish cuisines. Confectioneries also often include saffron. Saffron is also used in Ice creams and many sweet dishes. It is also used in industries for making soaps, face creams, lotions etc. India Saffron is also called Kesar.
Varieties- we offer
· Grades of Iranian saffron are: "sargol" (red stigma tips only, strongest grade), "pushal" or "pushali" (red stigmas plus some yellow style, lower strength), "bunch" saffron (red stigmas plus large amount of yellow style, presented in a tiny bundle like a miniature wheat sheaf) and "konge/konch" (yellow style only, claimed to have aroma but with very little, if any, colouring potential).
· Grades of Spanish saffron are "coupé" (the strongest grade, like Iranian sargol), "mancha" (like Iranian pushal), and in order of further decreasing strength "rio", "standard" and "sierra" saffron.
· Kashmiri saffron is recognizable by its dark maroon-purple hue; it is among the world''s darkest, which hints at strong flavour, aroma, and colouring effect.
Qualities grade also available from, India, depends on availability and also from other countries.
Saffron is used in many dishes and products in many countries in world
· Loose, kilo packing, bag packing or as per client requirements.
Terms & Conditions
· All prices in USD or INR.
· Payment Terms will be Advance or LC at sight.
· Materials are supplied from India or third country depends on Availability.
· Minimum Order quantity can be discussed.
· Other can be discussed.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price