inventory carrying costs have to be managed by:
• eliminating excess and dead stock
• balancing carrying costs against order fill rates
• streamlining warehouse operations
• reducing shrink and waste
• cater to just-in-time (jit) of the customers
• innovating and adding value to earn customer loyalty
• managing service, warranties, and maintenance
• online and self-serve options
quoting and managing sales orders enables the vital coordination of activities between sales, plant, shipping and accounting groups. It facilitates efficient management of accounts, pricing, shipping, invoicing and commissions.
corporateserve deploys the following modules in your organization for optimization:
• estimate and quote management
• pipeline management
• inventory management
• cycle count
• order/job integration
• quote tracker
• competitive analysis
• sales order management
• seamless integration with invoicing, accounts, despatches and inventories
corporateserve employs a team of supply chain experts from different streams such as mechanical, electrical fmcg, chemicals and textiles industry. Supply chain experts of corporateserve come with domain experience of working with several manufacturing & logistics organizations.
experts from corporateserve work together with a team of technical programmers to suitably design and implement the solution. Corporateserve has successfully deployed erp solutions at several multi product, multi location complex manufacturing organizations.
W-203, Venus Parkland
Ahmedabad - 380051 Gujarat, India